Saturday, September 5, 2026

Honeymooners At The Electon Moons

 

Honeymooners in Space

Universe 14, Planet 52                             

52nd Chapter of the Stellar Bus

 

 

               “Welcome you Electrons and Electonets, or are you nests of Electro Analysis? Anyway, who wished to and paid for, or someone paid for your visiting these positively charged particles rotating arounds everyone’s center nucleus. I wish it were deep, deep in space.  You are boarding on for a trip to  the center of someone or others ailed mentally Isotopes.  I tope tope here. You tape toes there.  Here a mope.  Hear a dope.  Every spar a star show. 

            “ So, approach, get up to, and enter this beautiful, and not totally full, Space Bus.  Walk up the stairs while my  co worker and I stare.  Ride up the escalator, while my wife and my co workers’ wife escapade.

            “We are picking you ups from this nuclide station and dropping you, throwing you, expanding and contracting you to the atomic number but different mass of uranium two three five.  You are either paid or pray you will be paid for mammoth massing these sane atomic numbers.

            “You will be dispersed, expersed, evicted and astronomically triumphed to the massive overabundances of not on earth elements (lanthanides) and actinides, alongside many extremely deficient  common elements like iron and nickel.

            “I am Ralph Kramden, one of the famously Diverse Drivers of this Space Star Bus.  I am an experienced but not expedited driver.  I dived from moon to moon and soon to spoon but not in outed space.  I am paid to tell you that , ‘This is  a Universe.’ I don’t want you uncomfortable with each other, and definitely don’t feel adverse about me.  You have materials here, I am not a visual extraction there, I’m a gravity, along with my friend and working partner, Ed, is a force, and we are forced by our wives, Alice and Trixie, who we can’t get away from, physically and psychically but not necessarily home boatery, here and there, so hear me all and don’t act beware.

               “Come up the stairs or  ride the changing dispersions, I hope you can continue in our dimension with me and my sometimes reacting Ed, which is not a sight situation, but he chimes  that ‘We are okay’, Welcome Aboard.”

               Ed then told Ralph, “Coming up, about 350 to 410 light-years away in the southern constellation is the vacation space called ‘Centaurus.’”

               Ralph then said, “That won’t explain the reason they won't buy Alice’s TV sets while they are flying on this bus.”

            Ed then asked, “Pulsars, Pulsars, Ralph! Weak lined stars are they sidereal to do with Pulsars?"
            Ralph answered "They need to Eclipt 'em, like any other early type star!"

               Alice then said, “So here comes a Bang and a Zoom!”

            Norton smirked,  “They... are a Messier case.”

            And Alice responded, “They're gonna get Xbongs!”

            Ralph smiled and said, “Baby, you're the greatest.”

            To which Trixie said, “Ralph’s  got a BIG METLLICITY!!”

            That caused a recently entered Alkali say, “BARRYGENESIS! To the Telluric Moon, you bus driver!”

            Ralph Kramden yelled back to him,  “Whatever happened to the syzygy, UBV gravity I traveled us to before? Whatever happened to that geocenter, Accret? You remember what you said to me before we got meridianed?  ‘Bus Driver, I'd be heliocentric to Lagrarian seen from  a telescope rented by you.’"

            Trixie whispered to Alice, about Ralph,  “Sheesh! What a grouch!  In response to Ralph being a temporary light star, ‘I know just how he faculas because the first light went through the same thing two or three tidal lockings ago when they limb dockinged the passengers off from the secular motion. I think they felt just like a Fulton without s gap.’”

            Then somewhere an Iron Titanium Oxide asked Ralph, “Is there a sidereal period waitin' for us meteoroids?”

            Ralph just smirked, “A mere bag of syzygies.”

            That Iron yelled, “Perigees and Nebulas, Nebulas and Perigees. It's a Hybrid Pulsator that Globulates.”

            Ralph replied, “You're a radioactive Iron! A regular radioactivity!”

            Ed snickered to Absolute Magnitude, “Is your space Nutation, or just a Plasma Opacity?”

            The Absolute agreed, “No, I just Flare Stars.”

            Alice then said to Ralph “I'm still walled plain. I think infrared would be an improvement.”

            Ralph then asked Alice “Do they wanna go to the Earth moon? Do they wanna go to the Earth moon?”

            Alice answered,  “That would be an interstellar medium, too.”

            Ralph then told Alice, “Norton?  Norton.  Norton!  That Norton  is, Edward Norton, The Ranger Third Class from that Captain Video Ranger Academy.  They claim to do solemnly pledges to obey their mommies and daddies, to be kind of dumb animals, and act like passengers are old ladies in and out of space.  They don’t admit to teasing anyone’s little brothers and sisters and they claim to brush their teeth twice a day and drink milk after every meal.”

            Alice then said, “He surely got himself to blame. Every passenger warns me, ’I wish he’d Shaddap!  We keep seeing that  the biggest thing he ever got into was his pants.’”

            Ralph replied , "I have... I've got an ecliptic epochation. A projected one. I'm a dust astronomy. Not a run-of-the-mill astronomy, the universe’s champ. I've never shown you the accretion you deserve, Alice."

            That caused the hidden, listening Norton to say, “We’ve all been fired from the stars! I am Oort cloud Ed Norton, reliable open cluster Ed Norton, white dwarfing17 years in the solar flare. And now everything seems down the declination!”

            Then Ralph said,  “Don't tangential me!  I’m Ralph. I'm solar spicule.”

            Alice laughed, “In Telescope or Not In The Telescope, Official space helmets must be on, Captain Video!”

            Trixie included, “Virgo Supercluster Voom!”

            Some Nuclide reacted, “I don't phase a massive compact, a velocity in Fulton, a blazar, or a twinkling of photometric systems.”

            Ralph just reacted and walked back into his driver’s chamber, “The decretion is the debris of the planemo who’s the binary.  Where’s your binary?  Are you telling me to walled plain my velocity?  Don’t synodic at the Galilean.”

          As the trip continued, they stopped at Planets to visit around the isotopes:  Protons: Positively charged particles found in the center (nucleus). Every isotope of the same element has the exact same number of protons. This number is the atomic number. Neutrons: Neutral particles with no charge, also located in the nucleus. Isotopes of an element differ only because they have different numbers of neutrons.

          The bus dropped off Families of Metals: Alkali, Transition, Chalcogens, Halogens.  Along with them there were many Electrons who paid.   Happily, seated Negatively charged particles that orbit the nucleus. They usually match the number of protons to keep the atom balanced. Nuclides.

          When the bus dropped off passengers Alice said pleasingly to all of them, “ I see you are you Wilson-Bappuing for 3D radio sources, too!”


                                                               I liked writing this                                                                                                                                         I hope you liked reading this                                                                                                                         I would like you to like reading THESE

No comments:

Post a Comment