Saturday, September 12, 2026

That Was My Heart, When The Spike Hit

Oh, that's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Biked it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Hiked it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Psyched it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Died it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Miked it, uh-huh, uh-huh

When you brake me by the stand

Tell me I'm your summing math

 

 

When you give me all your glove

And do it, cave bat, yes, two fang

Oh, that's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I disliked it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I hitchhiked it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I turnpiked it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That’s the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I unliked it, uh-huh, uh-huh

When I get to be  your harms

When we're all, just a bone

When you whimper blood with your tears

When you tare, tare, tare my neck

 

When you live off all your life

And do it, in a coffin, yes, so dang

Oh, that's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I hyped it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I striped it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I wiped it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I typed it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That’s the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I swiped it, uh-huh, uh-huh

When I grow in  your farms

When we're all, just some bulls

When I whimper hit you with my horns

When you mourn mourn mourn

 

When I live off your neck

And empty your head

Oh, that's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Torsoed it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Brained it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Hearted it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That's the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Lunged it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That’s the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Stomached it, uh-huh, uh-huh

That’s the way, uh-huh, uh-huh

I Kidneyed it

When your Noses are Red

And your Snot Bulge is Blew

Your voice is a Tweet

And it’s all just VOODOO!!! 



                                                      This I liked to write                                                                                                                                         I hope you liked to read                                                                                                                                 I hope you like THESE Too

No comments:

Post a Comment