Saturday, August 29, 2026

The Photon And The Dog Looking For Hairy Money Instead Of Harmony

 

            There was The Photon, going out to get his hair cut.  He wanted it made nice and short.  His head had a lot of dandruff. His life sure was rough.  He is just a duff duff.  He sprinkles loose skin all over the place.  All over the Space.  All over his Face.  Anyone’s Face.  And all without any Grace.  His Life was such a Race.  Or is that Lost In Mace?

            He had to zero rest his mass and zero his electric charge.  That caused him to virtually particle-antiparticle pairs, electrons and also positrons.   The Photon’s particles vanished, and their mass converts entered entirely into pure energy, such as gamma-ray light and heat.

            While that was going on The Dog  decided to Moes in order to get his neighbors’ grass cut.  His Larry was Hairy.  His Curly hadn’t got no Curly Hair.  The Dog’s Hair  sure looked Moed Down. And His life goes glow.  As long as his lice do grow.  And people call him Moe Moe Moe.  As usual he botched everyday jobs through his pure physical slapstick. Those blue-collar workers liked plumbing, window washing, carpentering, or even riveting.  He made his flying tools a collateral damage using his usual fierce arguments.   “I am Trying to run a catering business, deliver packages, or exterminate pests with absolute zero success.  All you tell me is  ‘Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!’ and ‘Woo-woo-woo.’”  Then Moe threatened "I'll moiderize ya!" or "Spread out!", his friend Larry bewildered many calls with "Hey, Moe!" and "I'm trying to think, but nuttin' happens!"

            Finally, The Photon Shared what he does with his Hairs.  And The Dog Showed that he’s one of the Moes.  The Photon neutronly and atomly fudged together the shapes of his nose and something like human ears along with his eye brows.  He felt that that way the barge fur shop worker knew how to cut his hair and shave his beard.

            The next day The Dog sniffed around to find grass on the ground and watered on bushes and trees and fences and chairs so he could cut the grass without the cuss of neighbors.

            While that was going on, The Photon, after endless mistakes on his own air hair fare he decided to open up his own Hair Salon.  It became one which many called his Hair Saloon, because they had to drink a lot of beer while getting their hairs cut.  And he cut them One At A Time.  One Hair At A Time.  And the Time seemed like forever.  It sure was a hairy experience.

            Over time The Dog began training other kids and, eventually his neighbors, to cut their ground and straighten the grasses that surrounded where he thought they lived.

            While that was going on, The Photon told people, “Larrry is Scary and Quite So Hairy! Hey! How Does Your Bald Head Moe?   There are so many Single Cells and Proton Cells and they are Jumping Apes All Like A Moe.”  And The Dog told him, “But Nobody Likes Moe!”  The Photon replied, “But Moes a Pretender!”  Which caused The Photon to call him,  “You think you are a Nose Defender.”  The Photon just answered, “You Ankle Bender!”

            This caused a neighbor to pop in, “ Happy are those who have not been my supper.  You two think you are each ‘Superman.’ The best you are are, ‘Supper!  Man!’”

            So, The Dog said, “I just sold you a penny.  You got it with a lowered cost of One Hundred Thousand and One Hundred percent.  Here is your Dollar and Two Cents.  Does that make any sense?  I only make scents and no cents.  Oh, just pay for my Buck Head of Pop Corn.”

            This got The Photon to claim, “It’s beginning to smell a lot like a toilet’s mist.  And I’d say, ‘I’m the one who is missed.’”

            The Dog then gave back, “I don’t ‘NO’ what to do when I am ‘Toed’ what to do, and I am overdue.  And definitely Over You.  Just realize that there’s a Toad here and that Toad Hears as I Frog Get what I forgot.  What wat witnesses my Moths but no one acts upon what comes out of my Mouth.  You towed meese toe!”

            That neighbor then went, “Do you think you are a Salamander.  Or do you just Slam On My Matter.  What is the Matter?  You Mutter Horn!”

            To which The Photon said, “Keep Deep Reep Sleep.  You Just Beep!  You sure are a Kreep!”

            And The Dog added, “Wait for me, or are you weight for me?  I want to know.  And I don’t mean Snow.  You sure are Low.  You think you are Rocky.  Or are you For Mica, or Four Microbes?”

            The neighbor complained, “Little recap of the week or litter remap of the weak minded.”

            Then The Dog said, “You sure act like ‘Mickey’s Long Stock King.’  This is not ‘The War Of The Words.’  We just keep putting up with ‘The Warm Up The Worms.’”

            And The Photon agreed, “Nope, he is just ‘The Warped Of The Weirds.’”

            The Dog concluded, “That sure is Just.”

            The neighbor went home and told his wife, “I’m alone after I offered a loan to that Loof. I feel like I fell off the roof in their spoof.

            “I wish they’d just Duel with one as I’m doomed as they think they won and their world stays dumb once again.  They were more than once against me.”

              His wife calmed him, “I’ll go to bed as they go to bet.  That is better me than those two.  Our village is never at a loss for weirds.  They are always against us.  And, of course, and not off course, for their corpse, they continually sure are against all of us.”

            He agreed, ”They do like eating Honey so much that they sure want those bees to munch on us.  I don’t want us to die from them doing their bees tease. I want to tell them, ‘Hunger thy self, on thy shelf be bruised.’”



                                                          I liked writing this                                                                                                                                          I hope you liked reading this                                                                                                                          I hope you will like reading THESE

No comments:

Post a Comment