Saturday, July 27, 2024

Ions Repelling Protons Attract Life As We Don't Know It

               I’m walking home and get tapped on the back of my neck.  Then this guy told me, “I heard you road a horse.”

               I apparently wasn’t certain what he said, I asked, “Why are you saying that I ‘Owed a Horse’?”

 

               That caused him to grin and he started singing to me:

 

                            “Now here on, please

Everyone has a lease, or their leash,  on. 

You must sure show how you glisten.  I know you don’t listen. 

About that worm that sure is at your command. 

Isn’t that a bite on you and me?”

 

               To go along with him I melodied:

 

                            “Now here man, keep your business

You sure think you’re not messed up

I wish you would break up all of your commands.”

 

               He then said, “To me, you sure sound like an Arid.”

               I then asked, “Why do you think I’m a Red Head?”

               He replied, “You really have your Reeds Dead!”

I gave up and walked away.  Then I began noticing that these sidewalks had been cleaned lately and now you can see a lot of cracks in them.

               There must have been a lot of Ammonia water mussing the walkways.  That Ammonia has been used for the village by their workers.  If you are a village worker you have a dorm you can live in and you are provided with work clothes and non-work clothes.  Hardly any of my clothes work, but that’s another story.  Here, according to their rules, your underwear must be collected at the end of each day, or when the sun is supposed to rise, if you are responsible for the evening tasks, requirements, needs.  Each day, all the collected underwear is washed the next morning, that is both from the night that just ended and those used the day before.  After one crew dries them, they are sorted by size.  Your variety of sizes is kept up to data on your ‘paperwork.’  At each end of the week, you get delivered to your container in your dormitory, the fitting underwear you will need for the week to come.  And you will also get versions of your other cleaned clothes for those days to come.  Your ‘paperwork’ is just called ‘paperwork.’  But it is, in reality, a group of databases managed by the village.  In memorial they call your identification and upkeep, ‘paperwork.’

               I have several aluminium parts of the body.  My body.  Such as my waist bones and my neck frame.  Then again, my legs and knees are iron.  My spine is silicon.  You might call where my spine ends, my silicon valley.  My rear view sure is silly and as a con, my fumes are aromatic.

               The guys in the beds around me are pretty much feldspars and granites. We call one of them Gneiss because he changed so much that he is now pleasant.  Or is that a peasant?   I think he is getting sedimental. He recently metamorphosized.

               Some of us are water blobs, with our cellular hydrogen attracting groups of nitrogen.

               I rust occasionally because I wear the village’s required fiberglass bubble.  Peroxide is supplied to keep me alive. 

               Last month I visited a place that really was one station, under logs, in the digitals, with cut down trees, glacial liars, and just ice for all.  Fluidity is lost more today you know, than it was when we had warmth years ago. 

Our current glacier told me so, so Snoot Ptoot, what a calf.

               Since I now realize, and feel, what and how my original guardian taught and cared for me, I now try to make friends with many of whom I see.  I try not to care if I don’t start feeling like fighting with them first.  Like that guy that was ‘Horsing Around.’  I wish I didn’t repel him.  That is ‘repel’ not ‘re smell’ or ‘rebel.’  The other week I met a woman who was a bit older than me.  I think she bit the older me.  She started telling me, “My uncle has Pancreatic Cancer.  That got me to thinking about our past president who fell under his bone spur doctor.   He has been forcing us to use and pay for different stuff that will give our Democracy Cancer.”

              

               I told her that she pointed out to me:

              

                           “Curly Que is missed today you know

Along with our Shemp, Larry, and Moe

You little Stoogies told me so

Peep Veep

Got me pie in the face.”

 

               And she answered me:

 

                              “Shemper won’t Fiddle Less

  We want to get Shempified Alias

  Wait till Shemp Fooled Us At Las and A Lack.”

 

               I agreed:

 

                            “Early to bed

Easily to trump

Will Make our country

Stuck in the  dump.”

              

               She asked me, “Do you think that will be ‘Awful’, or are one of those who find it ‘Awe Full’?”

               I said, “That sounds like the difference between  ‘Levis Jeans’ and  ‘Elvis’ Jeans!’”

               She replied, “You sure are science fictionish. I will call you ‘Sleepy Oh Three Pee Oh.’”

               I then decided to rust out my pyrated thought keepers and nitrogenize them with several exhales which I haled out from my fiberglass bubble onto those so called people walking around me.  Dust and rust must be thrust into a trust.  I am really just.  And I now drink mercury while I eat sapphire valleys.  You can think what you want, which is what you are thinking, and Knott Watt I think.

               Electricity takes lungs away you know.  Tanned it is while those gongs rang in a row.  A little birdy ate my crow.  Cheap Cheap is my will.

               Sleep and eat.  Walk and talk.  Chill and kill. I must just go along and work my sweaty skull into those performing these arithmetic equations so I can keep  those air breathers alive and their rich people happy.  I recently, decently, and in criminally, directed a skunkle to send sounds towards one area of our business desks while reflecting several light pulses across this factory.  Since paper is man made and gold is under our feet we always look up to those noses as we dig our way to the city next to my brother’s polluted lake.

               Who are you to say, when I am thinking and feeling and heart pulsating, while those coppers crumble skims with their celluloid, gels which you told me they not only compute but define and predict, this arisen carbo-nucleic acids and magnetic star dust which has enearthed the articular place you squat at.

                

                                                                If you had some fun reading this                                                                                                                    I hope you have some fun                                                                                                                              Reading THESE

No comments:

Post a Comment