Saturday, July 13, 2024

Magnets and Electrons make the Stellar Bus a Celler Bus

 

Honeymooners in Space

Universe 13, Planet 35

35th Chapter of the Stellar Bus

 

 

               Ralph was landing his Stellar Bus in the Ho'oleilana Bubble.  He told Ed to expect those boarding to be recently married.  They are Minerals attracted to Living Cell Beings.  Ralph informs Ed about this, “We are flying these pairs off to a Couples’ Weekend.”

               Ed replies, “You’re the one who should try being into Pears some time, instead of all that Cake you Take.  These beings may be a Couple’s Weekend, but You sure are the Weak End of that Kramden Couple.”

               Ralph reacted, “Well, a lot of times when I see you and Trixie together, it sure looks like you are Dis Coupling.  You both sure are This Coop.” 

                Ed answered, “Well, with your hunger, you sure act like we are  in the Chicken Coop.”

               Ralph then said over the loud speaker system, “Good Evening you people from the Perseus–Pegasus Filament.  I want you to know that I am trying to make your life and crystallization as happy and safe as possible.  Those of you who don’t float on air or are not magnetically repulsed into our direction are welcomed  to take the smooth operator running board escalator.

               “Orbitar and Taphao Thong seam like nice places to declare you are alive.  We hope you seem and steam to enjoy yourselves on the trip I am providing.  Along with me you will be assisted by my working agreement Ed.  He takes care of the Physics and Flushings inside our comet like Space Bus. 

               “Please enter in which ever way possible as we will be taking off in Eighty Four point Six International Systems of Units.  It will be seventy three point four light days for us to reach the meeting of Taphao Kaew and  Dimidium where you will unload and enjoy yourselves.”

               Ed then said to the loading formats, “I’d like to recite the Captain Video Ranger pledge to you, what I call, people:  ‘I, Edward L. Norton, Ranger Third Class in the Captain Video Ranger Academy, do solemnly pledge to obey the electrons and minerals that made my mommy and daddy.  I will be kind to dumb animals and old ladies in and out of space, not to tease my little brothers and sisters and to brush my teeth twice a day and drink milk after every meal. ‘”

               Lodestone and his very attracted Sialylated Glycoprotein told Ed, “You are very impetigo.  My orbiter and I are harbinger that you are here.”

               Ed said, “Your suite it is.”

               Then Magnetite and Zeta Potential rolled the aisle past Trixie as she told them, “Whoever said the Age of Chivalry is dead was right. I know the two guys that killed it. Oh, Zeta, your campaign has been a complete flop.  Flopping right into Magnetite’s heart.”

               Zeta then asked Trixie, “Well.  How's your plumbing?”

               And Trixie replied, “Still broken. I never thought Ed would work eight hours in a sewer and I’d come home wanting to see more water!”

               That’s when Visco Elestatic snuck up to Ralph and whispered to him, “You can take your wife out of the sewer.”

               And Ralph agreed, “But you can’t take the sewer out of my friend, Ed.”

               Erythrocytes poked Ralph and said, “My husband sure is an Electric Eel at times.”

               Ed then said, “Quit calling us guys, Electric Catfish!”

               Pyrrhotite stood up for his wife, Erythrocytes, and said, “You’re all a flock of Oriental Hornets!”

                The couple, Alkaline and Ulvospinel, “Where do you recommend we orbit?  Which  Places in our Spaces?”

               Ralph recommended, “Hercules–Corona Borealis Great Wall.”

               Ed said, “Quasars!  My wife and I love Planets with Quasars.”

               Trixie then said, “Let them discover their own Contiguous Features!”

                Alice agreed, “You don’t want to force them into our Incompatible Cosmologies.”

               That was when Zinc-Carbon strolled past with both Green Jadeite and Green Nephrite.  Aarhus began snuggling with Lead Acid.  Lithium pulled Nakhla into their room.  

               Alnico  the lonely Aluminum-Nickel-Cobalt, looked sad as he wandered to his room himself.

               Alice asked him, “If you’re alone, why don’t you go to the bus’ bar?”

               Alnico said, “Since I’m made up of aluminum, nickel, and cobalt, I am magnetic.  I still cannot attract any ferric nitrate cells.  Even at the bars.  And bars are made of metal.  They sure attract magnetites like me.   I’m tired of clinging on to bars. Gold Rust.   Silver Rust.  For me I can’t find a live or lied biological cell.  I’ve even tried to  Buy Illogical Cells.  The best I can get is Copper Rust. That Copper won’t even give me A Penny for my thoughts.  I just get Appendicitis for my Gouts.”

               That made Alice point him out to Trixie and she whispered, “He might hope he was Silicon the Millionaire.  Then he would not be alone or need a lone.” 

Trixie smiled and said, “Or Silly Cone, what Ed wears on his head.”

Ed then snickered, “I’d rather not be A Head of Ralph.”

Ralph then said, “I have - I've got an explanation. All right.  I’m not a perfect Cone.  Just call me a dope. But I’m not a run-of-the-mill dope, the world's champ. ...”

Alice, “Ralph, I don't want a silly on million. There's just one guy I want: you.”

Ralph, “Baby, you're the greatest. You’re a meteorite Alice.  A real meteorite.”

 

Then Trixie says to Alice:

 

You said ‘He Shouts’

And Alice said, I agreed ‘He’s a Loud Mouth’

We all hoped ‘He had Conceded’

That’s when Alice said  ‘He’s Conceited’

 

‘He Shouts’

‘Loud Mouth’

‘Conceded’

‘Conceited’

They both went “Let’s call the whole thing ‘Ralph’”

 

He told you ‘Call this a Star Cruiser’

And I agreed, ‘We are just Losers’

Then you said, ‘ They’re Sure Snoozers’

And I said, ‘They’re really Boozers’

 

‘Star Cruiser Losers’

‘Snoozers who are Boosers’

Let’s call this whole thing ‘Ralph’

 

He never knows if it’s  ‘Night or Day’

He just calls everything ‘Solar Ray’

He points at them, ‘You Pay Here’

And You warn, ‘He’ll get it with a Laser’

 

‘Not Our Day’

‘So Far Away’

‘Pay Here’

‘With Laser’

Let’s call this whole thing ‘Ralph’

 

               Then they teared and finally smiled, hugged, and said:

 

               He wouldn’t have heard us call all  ‘Ralph’

He never listens, let’s keep our scalp

Life keeps going on just like we’re dead

And he blames it all on ‘Ed’

Remember, we’re in this whole thing because of ‘Our Ralph.’


                                                              I Hope You Had Fun Reading This                                                                                                                Maybe                                                                                                                                                            You will have fun reading some of THESE


No comments:

Post a Comment