Saturday, September 28, 2024

From Asteroid To Android, Such Loco Motion

 

Honeymooners in Space

Universe 12, Planet 36

36th Chapter of the Stellar Bus

 

               At the moment the Stellar Bus landed in the Transputer’s Nebula, the ship’s Bus Reviver, that thinks he’s Human, Ralph, who seemed awake, welcomed them in.  Ralph felt slicked up with his microphone and talked to the crescents and other astromatic astrometric astro ionic lesions, and their legions:

               “I am glad to act like I see all of you.  And for those of you who don’t believe me, do you really care?  Life is a matter and a lot of you do not matter, or at least have no matter, to me anyway.  This way.  That way.  A hundred and one ways.  I am picking you up from this frozen constellation, allowed lens confrontation, or some other con from a meteoroid, mediator avoid formation. 

               “We take  you here. We take you there.  We take you, rake you anywhere.  But it costs money.  Since you’ve already paid, get on with it.  We have cranks and shafts and hike ways and bike ways to allow you into ‘my’ bus.  I may not own it, but I act like I do, I feel like I do, and I’m a donut like I do.

               “We will be taking off among the Hepitides and seem to scour towards various not quite black holes with promethium stalactites or stalled lag mights or Stalin Flying Mice. Ride on up and ride my bus.  We have seats and rooms and a lot of settling  garbage, garage, and gargoyle areas. 

               “After we shift and shaft and sift and snap for about three million, seven hundred, and a third microsecond we will land on a Caustic Space Dust region.  You will work there, you will visit there, you will be dumped there.  What do I care?”

               Ed then poked Ralph in the stomach and said, “Ralphie Boy!  These are Row Bot water living androids.  Quit being such a Vampire or a Cigarette will cause you to Lose your blood or at least get cancer.”

               Ralph just smiled and said, “Cigar, Said Arrest.  Sig a Child Oaf.”

               Alice tried to explain to Ralph about the Water Row Bots.  “There were uncrewed vehicles like Saildrone in their  long-duration ocean accumulating into robots like those Wave Gliders poking out amphibian systems like the ACM-R5H.  I loved the  snakebots with their Aqua hexapod.  Look at those  deep-sea submersibles telling us they are Aquanautic.    They use propulsion systems for movement and maneuverability. Some power from a tether. I am impressed by their Sensors. How many electronics Soft Robotics do you know?  Ralph, I know you know nothing.   And see their flexible displays. They must have found a way to morph liquid metal into 2D shapes using an electrical charge.  That Gastrobot is meaning literally 'stomach robot.’”

               It appeared to Ralph and Ed that some physical robots carried gallons of liquid robots in glass containers.  Those guys carried them up with others who carried balloons of gas robots along with them.  Still others held plastic bags of dust, sand, and other dried particled robots up to and into Ralph’s Spaciotic Bus.  Mentally and Emotionally built  robots were transported various ways and means and other committees among the rest.

               Sleep robots, active robots, alive robots, several lied robots, sever lying robots, and a herd of geese robots along with those who heard of political robots accompanied friended by, and hated with group derided, divided, defiled, and denied robots, all of which were told they were paid by people that think they are something entering the flying, fleeing, fighting and flea bagging universe.

               Ralph’s company was paid to abduct, induct, redact, preduct, and post partum these “Desecrates as Creators Creatures.”

               Trixie then said, “I don’t like Jellyfishbot.  They are just a bunch of small robots that collect floating waste and oils.”

               Alice said, “Well, this Bellieish robot sure is  a Robber Bot that produces waste while increasing its waist.”

               Ed asked, “Was that an aeolipile, or ‘wind ball’?  I’ve known some  sealed caldrons of water that were placed over many a heat source.”

Which caused Ralph to say, “It’s always all miles above this spacey bomb.”

               Trixie then asked Ed, “How about that PanZobot climbing over there.  See the steamy pockets of dough that are usually stuffed with a great amount of cheese and tomato sauce!”

               And Alice replied, “Trixie, it’s never a dull monument with ether of them.”

               Which caused Ralph to wake up and say, “Fought with my CalZobots.  Those sure were Mean Pants Legs.   I wish I had their broad drinking cups in this state of vile lazed and potted terra cotta like being in a bout to explode with a volcano.”

               And out of one of the sleeping compartments came marching and singing:

 

                              Adam Man

Adam Man

Clone what ever that Adam Can’t

                              You all fear

With his spies

Get your support

From his lies

My Artificial Intelligence

Adds to your daily negligence

Que

Brew

Spew

Slue

Who said this Adam Can’t

 

               And they travelled along.   That multiverse was their hypothetical set of all universes. Together, their universes were presumed to comprise everything that exists for them, for others, for all of us.  Some quantum event occurred with ranches of a universal wave function that split every time assurement assortment accruement.  See the nuclear fury of the Suns.  They ejected from jet blacks.  Ions Parallel  radically from the still lie that was beyond their counterparts in several alternate realities.  Gammaray Bursts.  Porphyrion Giants.  luminosity of 10 followed by 18 zeros Botulinum toxins.  A poison produced by Clostridium signal muscled them with roiling quantum fields fluctuating to true vacuums.  Those collisions between two proto-galaxies electrons set  off various nuclei in which they'd bind to.

               Then one of the Row Bots Waved to Ralph and said, “I am Dwarf An Asteroid... I might Cause A Black Hole.  I sure am Mighty."

               Which caused Ralph to think out loud, or is that out lout,  “Yessir, this is the time I'm gonna get my lack soul.”

               A long side of Alice went, “Just let go  your hold, you've already got the comet.”

Trixie asked, “Exoplanet?”

Ed proclaimed, “Asteroid Belt.”

Alice asked, “Kugel blitz?”

At this time, Ralph shouted, “In my Hope!  It is my Trophy!  Look at me!  I am Entropy!”

And he continued, “I Bribe through Dus... I astral Dus Alive.  Or is it a Bellatrix Hive?  That is Hardly A Star Star.!”

This caused Ed to laugh, “Hale-Bopp, Hale-Bopp, Hale-Bopp.”

Ralph then said, “You’re a real Pilot, Alice!  A Surreal Pilot!”

Alice said to Ralph, “You Give Me A Big Scintillation!”

Ralph then asked, “Re shoot off My Space Scoot? If we Keep This up, I'll Lose My Cold Stage!”

Alice replied, “Ralph, you Bolian, You're The Gamma Radiest.”

Trixie said, “My Raygun won't miss you next time!”

Ed Norton said, “You heard me, Trixie. Shoot Now!”

Trixie came back, ”You always say 'Shoot Now' to me!”

 




                                                    I hope you liked this                                                                                                                                      I also hope you will like THESE 

No comments:

Post a Comment