Saturday, May 4, 2024

My Star Warts Fade Into The Shed At Night

 

Will you Wake Up and Smell the Coffee.  Or at least Wake Up and Cough from Smelling Me!

 

Being Male or Female may not mean anything to a person from another planet.  Anyone can be counting on everyone.  And if they are, just admit that it does not hurt to pray for a person more than once.  And that is pray for a person, not prey on a person.  Look at that guy over there!  He claims he won him a million.  But there’s a ton in his rat trap instead.  Is he failing?  Maybe he’s flaming.  No, he’s a Filet Mignon.  Or was that a Filthy Minion?  I see he’s lost a faulty million. And he bought it in a rat trap instead.

Back on the toilet again.  That’s where your poop’s coming out your end.  And your urine floods look ruined.  Because you don’t smell like perfume.  Just get back on that toilet again.

Get off your heroin.  You’ve got to let that hero win.  That hero called the Chicken Man.  He sure is:

Unpredicated

Prepredicated

Unprestidigitated

Unprecistant

Unpreserary

Unrepresentated

Uncresentdented

Unresented

 

I know that you stated that I still act sick.  But please note your hatred was written by our fool president 45.

Is politics Religion or Region or another Raygun?

The wind feels good on my arms.  The sun assists this wind with the feelings given to me on my arms.  The air smells good.  There are animals here.  Not just ants.  Not just flies.  Bees . Spiders.  Squirrels.  And Robins.

Robins, how about People?

Some People sure are animals.  Some eat what I provide.  Some eat what I don’t.  Some sure eat meat.  I’d bet some would eat me.  Some should also eat wood.  That must be how I got this ache.  ‘Ache You.’ 

And I’ll answer ‘Cousin Tike.’

You did know that water has cells in it.  Water as in a Well.  Well, my blood has cells in it.  Me and my neighbors are in a cell.  And there always is somebody who is also trying to cell me stuff.  Sell my stuff.  Sell me bluffed.  And calling me stuffed.  They claim that I buy it.  But I am just trying to get by.

My life sure is not at ease.  My life is just another disease.

Welcome to my home.  This is where my buffalo thinks is Rome.  That is because his beer and his cantaloupe are plagued.  He’s where so soon it is heard that I disgusted his whole herd.  And their minds get so spouted each day.  Our home of the deranged.  Where my rear plays that tuba all day.  Oh, those flies come quite near, and are creating my fear, since the price of my life is discounted all the way.

Didn’t you know that Bees are Queened by a Female.  I think all worm slaves are also Females.  Even though science fools us into thinking that one side of the worm is Male so the other side must be Female.  That means that few males are allowed to make any females for that queen.  Ants are similarly Female.  That makes me ask, ‘How are other insects with the sex of their companions???’  Beetles?  Cockroaches?  Praying Mantises?  Praying Mantises!  They mate and then the Female eats the head off of that Male.  They are really called ‘Preying Man Dies Sniff.

We keep going from day to day.  From land to water.  From what we know to what ever.  What has happened to life?  Train part bulge up in those thrown pile.  Some parts grab others and the forces of artificial intelligence artificially form all these communities.  The Bodies and Bowls and Bowels become our species of life.

What happens when my wife is dead!  Or maybe I am dead?  Who will pull the plug on the one who is alive?

Three times I mentioned boots.  I was totally cemented up past my ankles.  Was that an Arc or an Ark?  Some string threw me such a strong thought.

I guess I read Kafka because I read Sinclair Lewis when I was ten years old.

But there I am, In My Car.  In The Store.  Watching TV.  With My grandkids.  And what do we see? Defend, fender bend, offend, mend, send, tend, send, trend, lend, rend.  Or is that a car, a bar, so  far, such a star, who is charred, life is jarred, I’m sure marred, living in tar.   I’m not late. I’m in a Lake.  Blake, cake, wake, rake, stake, take, fake, make, quake, sake, brake.  So how can I live.  I want to be alive, strive, drive, hive, dive, five.  With a wife.  So, I just got to hop, shop, bop, crop, chop, mop, pop, slop.  Instead of my cart, fart, dart, heart, mart, part.  But, again, those children, intend, pretend and of course offend.

Some people claim that they are religious and they state that you should not celebrate your birthday.  They quote Ecclesiastes 7:1 “the day of death is better than the day of one’s birth.”  I feel there are many ways to interpret that quotation.  An important one to me is it does not tell me or anyone not to celebrate your birthday.  If a dollar is more important than a quarter, does that mean that I would end up fine if I threw away all my quarters?  And how can the day of your death be more important than the day of your birth?  If the day of your death is important, don’t you see that you could not have the day of your death if you did not have the day of your birth.  Your birth is needed for you to die.

 

It is the date to better yourself:

 

May my Fist now hit you.

 

May that Second May kiss you, and make you drool.  .

 

May this Herd live with yous, and poop around you two.

 

May the Force be with you, and R2D2.

 

May this Fifth be drunk by you, and make you miss the street too.





                                  If you enjoyed reading this                                                                                                                            Try reading some of THESE

No comments:

Post a Comment