Saturday, May 25, 2024

Atomically Getting Together OR Dogmatically Getting Mutts Madder

 

               I was floating along and I saw my friend, The Photon.  That Photon sure is Analog.  And he is a Photon, not in anyway a Proton.  He ain’t Pro Nothing.  An Astral Provider.  Arf Arf.  Here we are.  The Photon and The Dog.

               He may be Analog, but I thought he can’t be Digital!   This question ain’t Analog vs. Digital.  If I was musical there would be an Analog whose verses were Digital.

               I buried a bone.  But in burying it, am I doing Geology or Biology?  Whatever it is, I sure am against Lie All Oh Gee.  I just want you to Buy All, Mikie?   But not My Key!  Digital or Dig It All or Dog On It Al!

               I sure think you had been there and done that.  Or were you a Bean there who Dumped that?  No, you sure are a Bear there who is Dumb and Fat.

Just look outside.  It is a Hell of a Sunday.  There, at my church, I just ran into this guy who calls himself “The Jack of All Trades”  But he is just the Minister of Nuns.  It was good for the world that I ran into him.  Me and my Ford were just putting along.

               My buddy, Ralph, tried to scare me.  As I was getting rid of that guy, he pokes my shoulder and says, “Is that the Police I See?”

               I whispered, “It is just my Policy!”

               Ralph then declared, “Oh!  So, it is another Injust Policy!”

               That’s when I said, “So, Bullets in my shoulder make you happy.  That sure makes my work a bulleted in board.”

               Ralph replied, “Ich kan nicht verstehen because I cannot do anything but make ravens.  And although I can’t stop my cravings, there is onlyThose Kookoo dumbs who  Kookoo do.“

               Then I told Ralph, “I can’t go to the library for you.  My schedule is already booked.”

               Ralph then said, “Well, I can’t stab you right now with my sword.  My sched duel is also booked.  Maybe I could have you sword dead in tomorrow.”

               Being The Dog, I asked, “Ralph, that tomorrow.  Is that the day after today or the day of my after life?”

               Photon then broke in

               Both slinging and singing:

              

“My Ions lie under the stars

My Iron flies around the comet belt

My neutrons loose over that plasma bank

Oh, binge back

Binge back

Oh, binge back that Pulsar to me

To meteorites

Oh, hinge back

Sling back

Oh, sting back that laser on me.”

 

               Then I barked out, “Is there  metal all over this place?   Or is it just that there are mentals all over my face?  Am I now monumentally disgraced!”

               Ralph then asked, “Coffee?  Coffee!”

               The Photon asked Ralph, “Do you need something to wake you up?  Or are you such a Cow Ward that you call yourself Calf Find?”

               Ralph moos at The Photon, “What other kinds of fees are you charging me?  And is it those otters that are more kind than you are to me.  Ewe are.  Hue ark.   You are the Moo lark Key.  You just think you are a  Huge Tart.  Change that ‘t’ to an ‘f’.  And I don’t mean that you are ‘Tarf’.

               “My cane just fell.  I guess I will have to dwell.  You say cicada, I say cyanide.  You say invader.  I say, I just lied.  Cicada, Cyanide.  Invader, I just died.  Let’s cut my whole head off.

               “You know, if I were a tree I would be getting my energy from that sun up there.  But, if I were a meteor, some sun would be getting fed from me.  But it seems that you are a thinking being and you are being fed up by me.”

               Then Ralph went his way.  And his way was that he Pick Bucketed our Frenemies from Atlanta to the Specific.  And boy, that Vladimir sure think’s  he is strong.  But he is not strong.  He does not think.  He is just Wrong.  And he ain’t even or ever Just.

 

               He sang along his way:

 

                              “ Min

   Min

   Missing in no Action

   For Those Fat

   Water Rats

   Just look at that pool.”

 

And I told him, “ That’s where I sat.  I sat there and now it is sure saturated.  It’s where I sat my ant bunch.  Sit, Sit, Why did I Sit?  Well, first you sat.  Then I sat.  I did that because It was my Sat Turn.”

              

Ralph then sung on:

 

              "Dig Dig Dig right into it

Dig Dig Dig it till you make it a Digit

Some Might Dig It Less

Without their Might they  Must Confess

That’s when you’ll see a pumpkin by some neighbor’s backdoor gate

And it’s going to make him late

That’s while he dodges another Dog Ache!”

 

Ooh! Ooh!  Brass Nucleus.

All Right, it’s just another electron pulse about that Accountant who needed a crane to filament  into his Solar Truck, and for lurch dives through those Mitch McConnells.  Getting their uncoupled Brass Cracks.  Using  astro flies, and a baryonic which skives to its nearby potent flake’s which are sparking  to that canceled time zone, the “Grade School Girls of Sonar Comets.”

My Photon Friend butted in:

 

               “When is your health not for your own good?  Religion?  Politics?

The planet of the Bests

Best Blondes

Best Brunettes

Best Wit People

Best Bosses

Best Politicians

Best Sons

Best Brothers?????”

 

               Four cosmic rays then exploded themselves on me, The Dog.  The one in the grass keeps going towards that tree stump.  She knows where she wants to go.  Nothing will stop her!

 

But Dogs out on those ancient civilizations found in the originated magnetospheres.  How about the Caves in Enceladus and Europa. Theirs recovers disappearances, and they can’t find any cosmos pulsars now.

It is just the Comets and the Meteors including those Meteorite Motion Detectors.  This is just a metal rock’s story.  See Them?  A miniature, “These two humans are driving me Kuiper.  They keep coming in here and pulling me into their magnetic worlds.  I got to show them what’s orbiting by pooping in my profound fascination.   Disc and ranging in my composition of my deep carbon.  It is more than an Atom.  It is more than a Chemical.  A Chemical Nation.  A Halo.  A Halo Sea Nation.

I got propulsed into some neighboring asteroids.  And they keep turning water and organic compounds into critical life.   So, the nucleus with its frozen gases got excited ions and chemical constituents.   I just told it, “Get some exersize by straightening up the shavings and putting the Ceres in place.  Boy those 30 to 55 times the distance from the Earth to the Sun  are hard to reach.  And that sure is Exersize because it makes you a Galaxy Bigger.  No Exercise could do that.”

               In the back of those comets, my rock, Osirisly, placed its Arrokothicallies out of my way.  He knew that my blands were full.  I was told to distance three other things. So, I will do this Aerospace Exploration  later, when I get the chance, and I will continue solar-powered imagery this afternoon.

 

               Three years later, covered with gloves and a hat and forgotten interest.  I finally began learning.  And now I’ve dispatched a lander to the surface.  And that surface is dust.





                                                       If you had fun reading this                                                                                                                             You could also                                                                                                                                                Read some of THESE

No comments:

Post a Comment