Saturday, May 18, 2024

I Claimed That My Life Was Sew Riveting but It Was Just Pivoting

 

               I am a recycled consommé.  You may consume me more as I flow through the cycle, sickle, heckle, something anyway.  And I am a man, so I flow, I am not Flo, but I am on the Floor a lot.

               That energy hitting my skin encourages my walking and looking.  But it does not encourage people to look at me.  To see you I must use the peep hole. 

               Energy elates.  No wonder I am so late.  The flushings along the shore called me a Latte.  I heard it over and over again.  It must have been a call drone or a caldron.

               Ions give me strength.  When the sun goes down it becomes my Ion Night.  I would say “Good Night”  but I was turned into a Wood Knight.  It happened because I thought that the Star asked me “Wouldn’t You?”  But, in my reality, it was the stares, not on the stairs, and he said that I was a “Wooden Shoe.”  You people are always shocking me, or at least mocking me.

               A collected muck of Ions and Protons bunched up beside of me.  That was the UP Press.  The Hydrogen Angle called himself “Your Hydrogen Angel.”  Then he welcomed me to this Commute entity.  I thought to myself, “If he Commutes and she Commutes, they must be a bunch of Commutists or at least Communists.”  Such a Community of Con Mutes.  I sure wish more of them were Mute.

               I always try to use my phone, even though I have no friends to call.  That stalactite that formed for that Hydrogen Angel just kept foaming at me.  That was while he connected with those Axises of Electrons that were swirling around him.  He’s lucky.  I always got a bunch of Axes swirling around me.

               Suddenly a Robot became as good as a Pig to the Lying Man.  Well, I admit that I Lie, which is a Lie in itself, so they began calling me an Alien.  And my Comets sure are Suited. As my Comments ain’t  very Sweetened.  I don’t know if it suites you, but if I saw a Girl in a Purple Suit, I sure would Purse Suite her right into my Suite.

               I think I’ll just swamp here until the End.     And that is my End, not Yours.  Not even Years.  Since My End is on an Not Even Year, it must be 1913.

               And that was when I heard him proclaim, “Human!  I Tear!  Run!”  So, I just Bull Frogged along.  I don’t get very much afraid anymore.  I am more of a Freight.  What comes out of their mouths are just a bunch of flies and fleas so you don’t see me flee or even my fleece.

               “Tell me!  Don’t Sell Me!”  I said that, because I know I am Cell Meat.  I must be in Cell Meat Ala Bismo.  I’d just looked at those clouds in the skies instead of You Clowns In Disguise.

               Oh, just give Peking back to the Pekingese.  I’d rather have Peking Geese instead of Peking Duck.  After all, I’m just a Spinster Man, a Spinster Man.  I eat my lunch from a Garbage Can.  Minister, we sure could use a Ban on J. Edgar Hoover again.

               And you thought I had taken off after that Bride of Frankenstein.  Well, well.  Your friend asked you, “The Kikes!  Are the Kikes ready? “  You sold him about me, “He wants the Kikes!”  Then he told the rest of yous guys, “Now off with the Kikes.”

               Which caused me to just tell them “Ich bein ein autor.  Ich bein ein Geologist.  Ich bein ein Computer Proggrammer.”

               I thought I was in a Tabernacle, but I really was at my usual place in the Tavernankle.  I thought you were in the Tavern’s Ankle Quieter.  I also thought we were not in New York.  To me it looked and felt like Old York.  Whatever it is, it’s all a bunch of Work.  Yorks sure terrorist er.

               Did you know that the Adriatic and Half Day roads were named in honor of two  Potosmokinglee Fast-food Chefs?  Adriatic or Aromatic.  Half Day or Full Of Hay.  Hay!  Hay! Hay!  They’ve been saving drivers in Northern Illinois from dining out over about a 5 year period.  Once they were tasted, people wanted no more.  When those rumbling stomachs came back, they weren’t hacked.  They are just slacked.  And that is thanks to the way those Invertebrates help.  Invertebrates or Inverted Brats?  They are just people who were kicked out of the dining room and then put on a reverse faction.

               That’s when I found myself  at a total loss.  My life is out of my control.  First, I thought I was walking down the block.    Then my senses found I was drifting in space with a bunch of Aggies and Piglets who were demanding my exhaled carbon.  That was when one started singing:

 

Der Hann ist tot

Der Hann ist tot

 

And I thought he sung:

 

Your hand is tote

Your hand just wrote

 

To which I replied:

 

Ich kan nicht verstehen

Koko dee Koko da

 

Which to me interpreted as:

 

I cannot be staying

Kookoo bee Go All Blah

 

And then all went dead.  I just could not understand.  Is all of this my bible bubble or is it just your bile babble?   Constantly, Humble Bumble, every boot you shake, it’s my life’s mistake.  What we see is my motivation is to vote for the rich guy instead of for the Nation.  I know we are still earplugging because he is that Lord claiming to be a Blister:

 

Two Girls (Uvanka and Moneyalina):

Who say Nicht if he is not with me and my sister

And when we get gored by that blister

Who says nyet if we don’t say he’s such a man

 

And we really mean that he sucks at being a man

 

               Just remember my fallowing boot is really not.  And it is not a knot.  It ain’t even on a cot.  It is never too late.  By now you should know that my fallowing boot is always in the toilet.  You inspirited me with that one.  You know that after I am dead and gone you can find me in the john.

               Let’s just Celebrate Moth Head’s Day.




                                             If you had fun reading this                                                                                                                             Try to have fun reading THESE

No comments:

Post a Comment