Saturday, August 10, 2024

Flies In My Heart, You Rang My Melody

 

               Beets and Bees are in my way.  I tried to yell but I didn’t know what to say to summer chill.  It still will stay.  I am a Feldspar observing my children becoming buildings.

               I was afraid, at first, when a “Geologist” took his spiked hammer to me.  I saw that he had two of them clung to his belt.  One for sedimentary, one for metamorphic and igneous.  I felt he was going to saw after me.  I sure am igneous.

               Stuff along my edge and further out eventually got chipped away.  Even now and tomorrow and the next day there are and will be chip, chip, chip, chip.  But in your life, there is always chimp, chimp, chimp, chimp.  And when enough tons of me sons, mesons, ions, my fronts, and my bisons.   They sure got chipped away and shipped away, shipped constantly, continentally, contently, and consistently.

               Instead of taunting, they taught me to create aluminum slidlings along with their other students creating groups for their course cores.  You think you taught me.  I thought of hues.  But not all of hues, I didn’t go to prism.   This course, of discourse, that chorus had too high of a horse.  And more?  Have you ever herded a horse?  Some of you never even heard of anything worse!

               That all puts me in remorse.   Some of me gets sentimental.  I sure do keep getting sedimental.  As I leave, there are  streaks all over the place.  This place.   Displace.

               One of my kids is the base of the Eiffel Tower.  Another one forms the face of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.  If he took a bigger step at that time, it would be the Leaving Tower of Pisa.  Pissas.  Pits Itss.  My boy sure would be leaning less.

               And how about all those people in those neighborhoods that took my grandchildren side by snide.  They sure got took in.  They aren’t even asked anymore, “Wooden Hue?”

               Neighborhoods should not be hoods anymore.  We don’t want no bark kings around those houses.  No one should be steeling apartment complexes.  Convexes?  It sure is getting complex with all that fiberglass all around.

               There used to be windows.  They sure became such a pane, for those wind doughed widows.  Douched Tin Too Mass.  Debiting Too Much.  Debut Two Mush.

               I am a rock.  You grow hair and yours sure needs conditioning.  The Rock of Gibraltar?  Is that your altar?  What do you alter?  Just brush away my old hair.  See how much I owed there?  I want to be and  am, instead, the Rocket that spouts and sprouts air.  Air is one of man’s many things.  Some of us are nitrogen.  If you drink enough of our gin your night rates gleam.  You’ll get visited by my glycerin.

               You guys keep claiming that you want more atmosphere.  At most, what you breath is what you get.  And what you bereft is what you fear.  What I breed gives you a steady floor to walk on.

               Have you ever thought, “Water you’ll do for me?”

               If it’s not too much, it is just Mere Curly.  If it is my aged son, it is an Old Ceon.  Do not a salt me with your water.  Zip up your pants.  What you do do do really won’t help those plants.

               You claim you provided for a bunch of ferns.  But they were just fossils.  Rock and Role.  Your Role is Your Foggy Soul.  When you get faster, you’ll see your foot sprint in this rock of garbage turf.  When I got my fastener, I ended up between a rock and a magna place.

               “So, lead is my like?”  you now ask.

               The irony now is, this is Ferrous Rockslides Day Off.  Him and I fight all the time.  He thinks he is Ferocity Ferrous.  And to him, I am just another Feld to Spar with.  

               You may claim you are an Angel but an Angle Turn is what Putin meant.   Now are you using Probiotics or Pro Robotics?  You sure have Artificial Intelligence!

               Someone told me that a permutation is an ordered combination.  Combination?  Combustion! Combine?   Come Bust My Nation! The number of permanent mutations of n objects taken r at a time is determined by the following formula: P ( n , r ) = n ! ( n − r ).  Instead that is a rat, at anytime. 

               Communist Nations?

8X7X6X5X4X3X2X1 = 40,320 combinations

 

Elections 

In  their

Outer

Sell

               What the hell we meant                Meant for all

 

1             So Sell Em                                         Sodium Chloride  Hate Light

2             Imagination                                       Do It All Night

3             All you minimum                             Bought Right, or Fought Night

4             Silly Con                                             Quirks

5             Foes For Us                                       Your Appetite

6             Sull Swear                                         Jail Any Of Ya

7             Choring                                              Pyro Mania

8             Again and again and again            It is me, Feldspar

 

               And I just ask myself, “Can a Bee live away from her Hive?  For a few days?  For a week?  For a Month?  I don’t think Bees live for Moths!  What is it that Bees eat and drink?  Are there people that make pets of Bees?  Do you Pet Serve or Pester?  Why don’t you  find another insect a boy can make a pet out of?”

               Waddle you bee?  Is there a Hive Hive here and a Hive Hive there?  You are looking up a tree.  I am a rock made of minerals and I am in the ground.  You don’t think I know about Hives down here!  What do you think that ants do?  They live.  They work together.  They have colonies.  They have their own Hives down here.  And they eat away at me so they can live.  They make some place they can store and protect their families.  You have some place you can store and protect your families.  What about The Earth and The Moon?  What about Saturn and its Rings?  What about our Solar System?  Just because you have skin cells doesn’t mean you are better than your neighbor.    He has them too.  Just because you have skin cells doesn’t mean you are better than the otters.  They have them too.  Just because you have skin cells doesn’t mean you are better than an igneous rock.  We have minerals.  We have crystals.  We have ions attracting ions.  The quartz veins pushing through me are no different than those blood veins pushing through you or those meteor showers pushing through Neptune and Pluto.

               To you, alive don’t mean anything.  Because if you understood alive you would know that comets and quartzites are just as alive as you are.  They exist.  Thoughts exist.  And we all exit.




                                                                                   I hope you enjoyed reading this                                                                                                                     Maybe you will enjoy reading THESE


No comments:

Post a Comment