Saturday, March 2, 2024

Scold in Kindergarten or Scald for Life

 

Did you hear that noise?  Or are you just one of the annoyed?

That’s when I heard you say, “No.”  Or were you implying that I don’t know?  Anyway, it seems like that “P” is our start, or was that your fart?  And that “N” is our end, and again, did it come out from your end?  Whichever way, our Vladamir better be strong.  Or that guy who claims he is was and will be our President sure is wrong. 

Folks, while in the army you probably did tour.  Then the papers claimed he woke up with his Bone Spur.  Now, did the ones who were deployed get annoyed?  While we paid for his girl?   Just please note that those lies were written by President number 45.  Yes, people do “note” it.  And Criminals “not” it.  While Putin keeps on doing “Nyet” its. 

With spring coming, trimming my grass with low cuts is going to be much better than living in trees with some locusts.  As time keeps going on, I keep sleeping on my side.  And finally, my teacher told me, “You slept on mice hide.”  I listened to her for the first time and it caused me to yell, “Mice!  Hide!”  That’s when the kid in the desk next to me asked, “Do Mice Grow or do Mice Throw?”  I answered to the class by saying, “Just call maestro.” 

The teacher then said, “We can’t.  You’re not as fat as you used to be.”

To which I replied, “Well, if I’m not as fat, then I’m not as Tubby.”

And the guy sitting in back of me sputtered as he stumbled and spoke, “That guy who calls himself our president.  He keeps thinking we’re slow. He’s the one who cheats on his wife when he becomes a daddio.  Putin Bought Him. And Brought him to us, as in US.”

The class finally broke into chorus:

 

               “I hate that tRumpster

  Who put my life into the dumpster

  And I hate those tRumpters

  Who look up to the Ku Klux Klan”

              

               To which I chorused:

 

“And Lord hate those tRumpsters

 That rule us when he is so mad”

 

               Our teacher then banged her yardstick on the desk in front of us.  I told the kid next to me, “I wish she was smashing the ruler instead of that yardstick.”

               The teacher then went on,

 “Q Anon, that’s the power tRUMP’s now on.

   It is just a KKK from days gone by.

   And as our lives he’s crushin’

   We’re taken over by that Russian.

   That’s when tRUMP hits us in the face

   With his lies,

   And when you look at his allies,

   Ask, is that ‘All Lies?’”

 

Then I whispered to the kid next to me, “I’m now remembering the past.  Like back in 1999 to 2007.  That governor of Florida.  Let me tell you a story ‘bout a man named Jeb.  He was a corporate, or was that co-pirate, profiteer who barely ever used his head.  Remember one of the days when money was causing him to drool.  On TV he acted like a clown and joined the Republican Pool.

“Presidential debates, Primaries.

“Next thing you know, Jeb shows his mind is nowhere.  Even his mother said, ‘Jeb don't even think of going there.’  She said,  ‘The country hurts enough from both our own Georgies.’  Then she said, ‘This country wants you just like a dog wants a bunch of fleas.’”

That kid, Fred, told me to get up to the present, “Stupid Donald is an old dummy.  Scary, scary, King of the Kooks is he.  Rant stupid Donald.  Rant stupid Donald.  Dead our lives will be.”

Julie, sitting next to us, went on, “He started a lie.  Which started the whole world shooting.  If the police only seen, that that dope was DT.”

I joined her song, “Wishing me dead.  With the things that he said.”

Then the whole class joined in:

 

               “Oh Boy

  GW Bushy

  Oh Boy

  Trump is a tushy

  Oh Boy

  Bully Chris Christie

  Comedy Mitt Romney

  And

  Terrible Ted Kruse.”

 

               And I just exhaled, “Trumple, Trample, Trumple:  Oh, We say he’s like Reagan, Reagan, Reagan;  As we go flying directly into doom;  No Equal Pay;  No breathe today; So, we do a lot more hating; And it gets worse every day;  I’m so glad that I am old and selfish;  And my life ain’t so very far from gone.”

               But I am so stupid.  I need to be told by the Genius that he or she is a Genius.

               I guess I am lucky.  I’ve known several Geniuses.  (How lucky am I?)  You would think they’d get tired of telling everyone that they are Geniuses.

               I have an older brother.  He is a Genius.  When we were growing up, we had to help my uncle take care of his yard.  He had a huge garden that was bordered with grape vines.  Those grapes had not bloomed in years.

               My brother told my parents that there was nothing he could do more with that garden.  He said that he checked it out and asked around.  They told him to go play ball.  I read about how to prune grapes.  I pruned them.  I read about how to plant and water strawberries.  I got them to grow.  The grapes eventually bloomed, their vines got longer and thicker.  I worked all the time around his house. 

               I remember one time when my uncle came outside to give my brother a lemonade in the hot sun.  Then my uncle said to me, “See how smart your brother is?  He gets to play ball while you get to work in my yard.”  This came from the uncle who married a cripple who inherited money.  He later divorced her and married a store front gypsy who had more money. 

               My parents also looked up to my brother and my uncle.  My uncle bought a new Cadillac each year.  Each week my uncle would dress in shabby, thread worn clothes and walk into different supermarkets.    He would find the manager and excuse himself for the way he was dressed.  “I am an old man.  I am a war veteran.  Do you have any stale bread or rotten vegetables you are throwing out.  I need to feed myself and my family.”  The managers usually felt sorry for him.  He usually dined on steak and lobster tails.  If he ever just got bread or vegetables, and they usually were not stale, my uncle would throw them into the garbage bins behind the stores.

               My career was as a computer programmer.  Obie owned one of the places I worked for.  Obie and his wife kept telling me about what a genius Obie was.  He would visit clients’ sites.  He never brought electronic equipment with him.  He would never email, File Transfer Process, or electronically communicate in any other way between the clients’ sites and his office.  Obie had an eidetic memory.  He would memorize the programs the various clients either developed themselves or bought from other contractors.  He would type them into his company’s system after he physically left the client.  Many times, he would not get the whole program typed in.  A lot of those programs depended on other programs and functions that the various clients also paid for.  In other words, many times the programs that Obie stole did not work.  It was my job to get those programs to work.  Obie was the Genius.  I was just the employee who was lucky to have such a Genius as my idol. 

One year, at tax time, Obie wanted the accounting reports for this one client to report a loss of revenue instead of an increase in profits.  This was only needed for that one nightly execution of that client’s system.  The original programs were supposed to be the only ones in place after that evening.  I refused to take part in this demand.  I would not change the programs on a parallel system, run it and update certain databases, and destroy the timely backups and hardware.  Needless to say, I did not work for Obie anymore.

Another company was formed because a doctor who made a lot of money had a son who could not keep a job.  This doctor started that son in business.  That son hired people to make cheap copies of programs for hospitals and pharmacies.  I was one of those people hired.  The programs that his company produced look like they worked, if you do not know much about medical topics.  These programs were then sold to companies (hospitals and pharmacies) that deal with peoples’ health.  That doctor’s son won’t listen if you point out where the calculations are wrong.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          If you liked reading this                                                                                                                                You might want to read                                                                                                                                   One of THESE

No comments:

Post a Comment