Saturday, January 6, 2024

Human or Hue Man, I Don't Know

 

               I feel the want for something.  I think that means I am hungry.  I see nothing around me.  I feel that I have been deserted.  Or is it that I have been desserted.  Have I been eaten up, just for the fun of it?  At some planet I had heard of they say, “Deserts, a long time, No Sea.”

               That’s the place I had heard “Desserts verses Deserts.”

               Part of it went:

              

               “I’m coming back to Bed!

                 Well!  I’m coming back too!  You Tuba Head!

                 Yeah, But I’m common too, You Back Tuna Head!”

 

               With all that going on, oh I feel spaced out.  And I’m just a little guy, so maybe this is just all being Space Tout.  And Light, like Life, got so flabby.  Everything got Space Stout.  And where I visited, Earth, they are so so so different from me.  They are fat.  Fat over there makes them heavy.   And I am not heavy.  I am light.  I am Red Light.  Like Pink and Orange and Stopping Cars and using Dark Rooms.  I am Red.  Some of my friends are Red Fox and Red Garland and Red Grange.  Red Barber and Red Kelley.

               Red Fox makes me laugh.  Red Garland is not only whimsical, he is musical.  Red Grange is sporty, and when he was dyed we called him “The Galloping Ghost.”  Red Barber thought he was sporty but he just liked to talk a lot.  Red Kelly also thought he was sporty, but we laughed at him a lot.  We would go “Ho Ho Ho Kelly.”  He was really in the Red.  He lived in the House of Communists.

               Kelly is the reason I visited Earth.  With his Ho Ho Hos I got a lot of Laughing Gas.  He made me go Hee Hah.  Those Hee Hahs fed me up.  That was my Lunch In Gas.  And I got so bloated by those Hee Has that I had Launching Gas.  I was Launched In Space.     

               Out in Space I noticed something.  All around me was Black.  How could I exist.  If I remain Spacey all this Black is the absence of Color.  Now some of those “People” on Earth told me that Black is the combination of all colors.  So, was I in a Combine or did I have an abscess?

               Those Earth people then told me about Litter.  They told me, “This Litter Dog laughed as he claimed he was a sport but your life jumped over the Moon.”

               So, I was over their Moon.  And it was a Blue Moon.  And I must have landed.  But as I was looking at them, I realized, this is Not Green Land.  It is Greed Land.  And these Greed Acres ain’t no place to be.  Calling something Black because of Hostility.  Prisms stretching out so far what’s eyed. Prisms or Prisons?  What’s eyed or was that Snide?  Anyway, bend that light so far so it’s just like their tide.  And they sure are Tide Up.

               At first, I felt welcomed.  I was Red and they allowed me to be with Greens.  I thought it was okay when it rained.  I liked it that the rain caused a Rainbow.  But I guess I Rainbowed on their parade.  And it was not longer their paradise.  Rainbow, a bow and arrow.  My own optical wave was sure narrow.  They just send Blacks to Prison like I came from light sent through Prisms.  Do not give us any Greens or Blues.  They keep forcing White through diversification, and their Prisms sure make me very, very Blue.  The more Blue I became I went beyond it all.  I became Ultra Violet and those Earthlings, or to me they are Earth Things, called me Ultra Violent.  They claimed that I can cause cancer.  They are the ones that  get beans and tobacco.  I’m  just one of the things that they use to grow more plant leaves.  Those leaves love us as some Humans loave their planet’s skin because  their plant skins let most of those Humans just loaf around.

               Once a year they celebrated me.  The rest of the year they put me in a cell.  And not just their eye cells.  They matched me up with Green again.  Here we are.  Red and Green.  For them we are Christmas.  But they also had us Reds versus their Irish Greens.  And some started Yelling Low.  And then they Yelled Louder.  There I was, going Purple.  And those Earth Things said I repulse people.  I looked for help in the Orange.   But he was not the Orange that I knew.  He was an Orange You Tang.  And his girlfriend.  Should I Call Her Full or is she Colorful?

                              Blind Spot

White Snow

Black Space

Blue Sky

Whites Know

Or Whites No

Blues Guys

Back Page

Ultra Violin

Restaurant

Restore Rants

Rest in your Pants

Worship

Worse Shipped

We’re Skipped.

 

               I sure got so sick of this Earth.  I’m in an altitude color, but I am not delighted when less light hits me.  They do enjoy hitting me.  There I was, I could not see my friends and my enemies.  I remembered that I have a brother who likes his Rays.  He claimed he has Read a lot, but it is more likely that he was Red a lot.  And he does not like others nor do they like him.   So, all this “Hate”  is more “Like He” instead of him being “Likely.”

               And I noticed that there sure is a lot more blood around, and stop signs, and what we used to call Communists.  These Earthlings do not watch and they are against communalism. I am a  Red Head.  Or is that a Read Head.  Lead Head?  Reddy or Nuts?  Did they hear me coming. But I’m not communicating.  Reddy or Not.  Reddy or both?  Reddy Orbit?  Reddy Obit?  Get Reddy Robot!  Have I been Marred?  That’s a Red Planet?  Planet, I was told “You can’t Plan anything.”  Boy, this gets smooth, when you plane anything.  You get so smooth that you smother.  Reaction.  Red Action.  Red Gin Arnold.

               I was warned that on some planets they sound alarms.  “Here, and that is not hear, we have a rainbow push collision.  We have to have time in our collusion.  Do you see them?  Some people claim they get tan from their sun.  Our sun sure ain’t our son.  We don’t like all that solar stuff and would not want to do anything to create any more.  We get tension from our sun.  Some of you lights call your sons Ray.  If your Rays shot through water, those Aliens might feel Tan Tickles, instead of tentacles.  For them, there’s a squid.  For us, it is just vivid.”                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   If you find some fun                                                                                                                                       Reading what I write                                                                                                                                     Look HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment