Saturday, January 27, 2024

A World of Work

 

The Paramecium is a genus of eukaryotic, unicellular ciliates.  Which are commonly studied as the model organisms for the ciliate group.  You say ‘ciliate’ I say ‘silly hate.’  Or did you say ‘Phylum’ and I said ‘File em.’  ‘Ciliate Phylum’ ‘Silly Hate File Em’  Let’s call this hole tink ‘Doff.’ 

              Wait a minute.  Did you really say ‘Paramecium?’ Or did you really say ‘That is a pair of  meece.  See ‘em!’  But I think that is because I am in Prison.  That’s right!  And are you one of those Imprisonators?  Once I get out, I’m gonna ask you ‘Watts the ex presion of an exprisonator?’

               But right now, I’ve got more problems.  I’ve been asking myself  ‘Why is the left side of my face bigger than the right?’  It’s  not puffier.  Not bulged like in an accident.  It is just larger, more muscular, and steady. 

               I also notice that when my left foot bulges because of my circulation.  Heck, that ankle and foot are puffed noticeably bigger than my right foot and leg.  The answer, I believe, is in my heart.  That  heart which is stationed on the left side of my chest!  In the left side of my body, or left inside my body.  That heart, my heart, thanks to all the efforts of my lungs as they assemble, with factory like efforts, assemble feed to my stomach.  My lungs and inner parts of my body continually attempt to energize activities to save and make better my whole body better.  You should be a bettor.  Those efforts to get oxygen and proteins, and whatever else, is greatly needed, for and to my brain and my liver and kidneys, and those various muscles.  There is that clean, good, factorially assembling blood going on in order to distribute the needed elements.  They have been ordered and they do it in their own and owed order.  See those efforts start into the left side of my body.

               That is why my left foot swells with usability.  That is why my left arm pulses with heart efforts.  My Heart Efforts, not E Farts!  And so, that left side of my face has active pulsing arteries that need more working area than those effortless, non force accepting, but also not active right veins.  Veins that restfully allow the cleaning of my system, our system, our lives.  All these lives living across the right side of my body.  That is why my chin and cheeks are larger on the left side of my face.  The side of my face nearer so they can join in those efforts with my left arm energizing while being encouraged by the left side of my heart.  My heart on the left side of my body.

               I tell you.  Mystery enjoys conformity.  But what about that Wall Paint Color?  To me it is because music doth harm to drill the living yeast.  And there are a bunch of those  Miser Lies that sure do love their own incompetencies.   I wish we could  just Baffle him from the Potomac. 

               We keep trying and trying but life on Earth has just become tough for the common man.  There is pollution.  There is unemployment.  There are a lot of people taking advantage of hard working, honest, well meaning human beings.  And what chance do they have?  Human beings I mean.  What they do is they take A Chance Of Mars.  They travel through space and colonize that hope in the sky.  With that, at least they have A Chance. 

               It is like that day when I was cemented in Japan, Saturday.  Praying for help, I thought that I should call you  ‘The Creator’ or are you just a ‘Crater’?

               You know molds.  Mold the cadmium, benzene, and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon into buttes, kuppes and various  tor shapes. When shaping the pits, you can play with different vertical drops, profundity, and abysses, however about non-ultimate down is a good distance.  Then you just add the bicarbonates, tartars, and oxygen molecules into the springdon solutions.  For me, I’ll add the ethanoic acid last, then chasm gap, and watch!

               Next, we’ve got to coronarily compute those tomographic angiographies in the main noninvasive spout to detect adimo-calcified lesions. Measurement of coronary artery calcification has been scoring  a reasonable metric for cardiovascular risk assessment and is worth your asymptomatic adults’ intermediary risks.

               Come on now!  Perpetually monitor that Photosphere.  The Chromosphere.  Then the Transition Region and that Corona. Remember, the temperature depends on what layer you physically defined.  But instead, if you just meant the surface, well, it’s at least 5000 Celsius.  You’ve got to figure, If you are closer to the core then it's about 15 million degrees Celsius (27,000,000 Fahrenheit).  As we learned in kindergarten, those layers of the rain drains as follows.

               I tell you, I give up.  I got on that train to come home from work.  Then that boss said to me that  he wants us to say that he provides light to our lives.   I was already on the train.  How did he even think of getting there.  And, instead of coming home from my work.  Coming home from his work.  I then realized that I am just going to have to do home work.

               And I had thought we were just going to play football.  I thought he was Knute Rockne, he really is a Newt Rockey. 

 

               That got me to just say to him:

“Aquarium Man

 Aquarium Man

 You sure eat whatever is in an Aquarium Can”

 

               And here, we had just spent our first fifteen years as adults doing the Witch Hunts for our careers.  That was the way we made our living.  Think about it, since we Made a Living, it turns out that We are and were the Witches.  And now, We are the ones being Hunted.  Unfortunately, this country agrees with Them.

                I now feel Inspired by the Firesign Theatre

 

I am back in my shackles again

Out where being a friend offends

Where the vestibules are mean

And when I think I can gleam because I’m on the team

My life is just Smashed down and tackled again .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    I hope you enjoyed reading this                                                                                            I have other stuff you can READ

No comments:

Post a Comment