Saturday, October 12, 2024

Life Is Work, Where Is The Pay Check?

 

               Get it together with those who work with you. It does not matter that your boss is taking advantage of yous.  If it is for work, it is for work. If It is obviously for himself, then just ignore him and put him down.  If it is for work, your boss’s boss and your boss’s company owners are using him similarly to the way he uses you.  And he is being told to use you or he would lose his job.

               You must eat, drink, and breath to stay alive.  And that is not ‘Eat, Drink, and be Merry,’ it is just like that spider crawling up the wall past those oiled chain springs in order to get from one place to another.  You do this and I do that and we all do something that makes no sense.

               I program now.  I cooked years ago.  I cleaned sinks before that.  I sold stuff nobody really wanted, shoe, suits, printer paper.  I never stole stuff, although I saw people who did.  A lot of times it was the managers who did.  Even my own father did, at work, although I never saw him steal from a store.  These people were told to buy them things and I was told to sell them.  My grade school friend, whose father was a policeman, stole from the Ben Franklin store.  He took me and my older brother with.  My older brother stole too.  I did not.  Although, one time I took a coffee can full of bees and put them into the coffee grinder at Jewel. That’s another story.

Now, it is just ‘The Lion Lies Out to the Lamb.’

This is ‘Khaos.’

Are those people Evangelicals or are they Evil Devil Icicles?  Maybe they really are Even Jolly Bulls.  Hey, how about Every Jelly Bowls?  Did I say that you have Jelly Bowels?  No, it is Even Decimal Equals.   And you just go “EEEE!  Man, that  Disciple Sure Squeals.”

And how about, just when I got married to the Marina Towers.  Did you know that our children are the Sub Burps.  Well, it is better than those Surp Flurps.  And , I am now getting rational thoughts.  We all see that you used up all your rations.  I myself have cycling thoughts.  You asked me, ‘Are they recycled?’  I keep telling you, ‘No, they are try cycled and unique cycled.’  You should keep thinking it over and over again. That is your sicko cycle.  We all know that you’re the one who’s thinking sure is psycho.  Over and Over, you open an opine.  Well!  My thinking is formative and well formed.   And you claim that your thinking is just well farmed.   Yes, you keep your thoughts in a silo. See, your thoughts cause people to sigh because they are so low.  Many people think that your thoughts are low because you are slow.  You just  think you are doing a solo.  Boy, your thinking is so out of tune.

Try to tell yourself that the Devil May Care.  Instead of that Your Devil Days Scare.  All you get are days scar.  You can’t even go off in a car.  You claim you are The Bull Masker.  The truth is, you are just one of The Dull Masters.  Oh, Lord God of Chimps.  These Jungles and Swamps are filled with your Gorillas.

Then you memorize to me, “I’ve been taught that The  ‘Lord God of Ghosts. Heathens on Earth are thrilled with His Gories.’”

I keep telling you, “It is another Category.”

Look it up in the Word God of Books.  The Libraries on Earth were killed with those stories.  You just go on with, “Armed Men, Armed Men, I slay for you.”

You act like you cannot hear me.  You say it is because I am a little horse.  You think  I said, “Farm Men, Farm Men, I spay for you.”  And you tell me, “You are not in a Farm House!  You are just a Far Mouse!”

I have to keep asking you, “Is this My History?  Or His Tory?  This sure ain’t becoming a Me Me Story!”

 Try to remember, not dismember, that I told you “Sew!” I’d rather recycle than have a repeated cyclone.  You’re in your car.  I’m on my bicycle.  That car is your Buy Cycle.  I know, but eye no one, those Unicyclops  You just buy high and keep selling low.  So many of you sellers are in the cellar. I thought I was on the wilderness trail.  I didn’t know I had to be put on trial.  I sure wish we could put Putin on Trial.

One of my obstacles is my obese class.  Put that shake in my Obese Glass.  That is an Off Sent To Me. Your Space Invaders are my Spiced Insiders.  Everything is a bunch of spiders.  I wish you knew what I mean when I told you I spied in a hearse.  I didn’t troll you  So don’t keep horsing around you Phony Pony. Where’s that Rest Room so I can Rest More?  I can then give myself more room.  If this is above me, you sure are being Room Attic.  You Just Attack One and then the other.

 This all causes me to ask myself, because I sure can’t ask you.   “Are you being just  an Ants Sure?    Or is it that you are pro-demo crazy?  Are you really Demon Icy?  No, you are just pre-supper messy.”

My boss ordered me, “In the height of Ignites.  Tell Emotion of the Jog.”

 

I questioned myself, “Foot Fall Players?

                                    Squirrel Assures?

                                    Spiral Asserts?”

 

You then tell me, “Stop all that Squirrel Abuse.  Get going. Get on that Roosevelt Road.”

I asked you, “Did you just say that Rosie Felt A Toad?”

You asked, “Are you doing this because it is  Rosha Shana or is that what Russia Shown Us?”

 

I just sung out

              

               Space Needles

   Orbits that spin

   A moon with eclipse

   Is a moon that spins

 

               Which caused you to sing

 

                              Poop On Me

      Poop On You

      Poop On Top of Us

 

You sure are a Grave Poop On

 

               So, I just flew away:

 

                              Earth Raders across this universe

      Lookie, Loki, over there

      He’s a Jerk who calls himself Kirk

                             


                                              I hope you liked reading this                                                                                                                          I hope you like reading some of THESE

                             

 

No comments:

Post a Comment